- Super-modulated chorus pedal - from classic chorus to wildly modulated textures
- 3 different modulation modes - pitch-Shifting, Reverb and Resonant Filter
- Expression in - control either Rate or Modulate via an external expression pedal
- Made in the USA
- Powered by 9V DC PSU
(centre -, 2.1mm, ~60mA current draw)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 120 x 66 x 58mm
- Weight: 300g
WHAT OBNE SAY ABOUT REFLECTOR
- Three years ago, Old Blood Noise Endeavors introduced the Reflector Chorus into the world. It combined pitch shifting, flanging and multi-voice chorus into one versatile box. Now we've refined those sounds and introduced a new reverb chorus mode for further adventures in chorusing.
- Reflector V3 is a dense, lush chorus sliced and shifted at the flip of a toggle. This is a chorus with a bent, an ephemeral voice drifting between infinite aural dimensions. A filter, a pitch-shifter or a blissful reverb. It is for you to decide whether you are summoning these sounds because you want to or if the voices themselves are calling out through spacetime to be brought here, now.
- Chorus is back baby! But something’s different… It’s grown, it’s matured, it’s weirder and now is so much more fun! The Reflector gives you access to the classic lush chorus tones of yesteryear, but then lets you run that old-school goodness into either a pitch-shifter, a reverb or a resonant filter for new jaw-droppingly delicious modulation that is definitely made for this decade.
- From deep washed out swirling ambience, to wrinkly pulsating pitch shimmers and all the way to sweeping free-falling filter sounds, it’s all in there somehow and then some. This alongside more familiar modulation tones like gentle chorusing, warbly vibratos and subtle flanging.
- Finally, there’s the expression input which lets you take control via an external expression pedal over either the Rate or Modulate knob on the fly (Selectable via internal DIP switch). Letting you go from classic chorusing to undulating trippy textures simply with your foot.
The output level can be tweaked via an internal trim-pot for boost, slight drop, or unity gain.