- Versatile overdrive machine
- Controls: Vol, Dry, Gain, Bass, Treble, Mode (5-position-switch)
- 5 selectable gain-state-modes
- From sparkly, smooth-gain to thick, heavy-compressed high-gain
- Each mode offers different combination of internal gain and clipping-style (Silicon / LED)
- Mode 1: Low Gain with symmetric silicon soft clipping (compressed and smooth)
- Mode 2: Low Gain with symmetric LED soft clipping (pushed, open and sparkly)
- Mode 3: High Gain with symmetric silicon soft clipping (increased saturation and tight)
- Mode 4: High Gain with symmetric LED soft clipping (saturated, punchy and big)
- Mode 5: High Gain with symmetric silicon hard clipping (heavy compression, thick and chewy)
- Mix-in dry guitar signal for added clarity
- Bass control cuts or boosts low frequencies before they hit the overdrive
- Treble control tames high frequencies
- Stacks very well with other drives
- Olive green enclosure with white, cream and black ink
- 9-volt DC, Center Negative, 100mA minimum
- 12.1 x 6.6 x 3.5 cm
- Power Supply not included
- Made in the USA
For Ages, overdrive has been the one effect vital for so many. It’s used to charge through front lines of the mix and deliver a clear message to loyal listeners that won’t soon be forgotten. Ages is a massively versatile overdrive machine standing at the ready for any amp and pickup combination that is thrown at it. It’s a first stage overdrive with innovative features that can stand on its own and stack well with other drives. The rotary knob gives the player the ability to choose from five different states of gain and clipping. Use the dedicated dry knob to pull all dry signal out for rich saturated tones or blend it back in for greater note clarity and punch. Ages is ready to stand its ground and deliver an unforgettable sound.
The five-position rotary knob offers the following gain states:
I. Low gain mode with symmetric silicon soft clipping. Compressed and smooth.
II. Low gain mode with symmetric LED soft clipping. Pushed, open, and sparkly.
III. High gain mode with symmetric silicon soft clipping. Increased saturation and tight.
IV. High gain mode with symmetric LED soft clipping. Saturated, punchy and big.
V. High gain mode with symmetric silicon hard clipping. Heavy compression, thick and chewy.
Think of each position as a different “flavor” of the pedal. Fine-tune each of these gain states with the dry knob for a near-infinite supply of gain options.
The Ages comes in an “olive green” enclosure with white, cream and black ink. The artwork features a mythical three trunked warrior elephant ready to charge in a victorious battle."