- All analog Chorus/Vibrato
- From mild-smooth Chorus to seasick Vibrato and everywhere in between
- Create all classic and unique chorus/vibrato sounds
- Control elements: rate, depth, lag, d-c-v, wave-shape
- “Lag” sets the voicing of the Chorus effect (from smooth/tight modulation to warbling detune)
- “Lag” controls center delay time that the LFO effect modulates from
- Selectable analog wave-shape: sine, triangle
- “d-c-v” knob to blend between dry-, chorus- and vibrato-sounds (dry-wet-ratio)
- Top mounted input-, output- and power-jacks
- Soft switch relay bypassing
- “Smart bypass switching” temporarily activates effect
- Updated version of award-wining JULIA Chorus pedal
- Works well on bass-guitar (thanks to “d-c-v” control)
- 9V DC, 30mA
- 121 x 66 x 41 mm, 0.27 kg
- Made in Oklahoma, USA
The Julia is a fully analog, feature-rich chorus/vibrato packed with a wide array of tonal landscapes begging to be explored. Updated for 2020, Julia now has top mounted jacks, soft switch bypassing and updated art from Adam Forster.
Julia is able to produce mild smooth chorus, to seasick vibrato and everywhere in between. With controls like Lag, Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend, and selectable analog LFO wave shapes, you are able to dial in all types of classic and unique chorus/vibrato sounds; some settings giving a familiar feel while others are not found on traditional chorus pedals.
A special feature of the Julia is the Lag control. The Lag knob lets you set the center delay time that the LFO effect modulates from. From smooth and tight modulation at lower settings, to warbling detune at maximum, the Lag knob adds a new dimension to the traditional Chorus/Vibrato landscape.
While most chorus/vibrato pedals offer a toggle to go between the two effects, we’ve provided a knob to blend between Dry, Chorus, into Vibrato (labeled d-c-v on the pedal). The Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend changes the ratio of dry to wet signal sent to the output. At minimum, you will hear no effect. Set it to noon for equal parts dry and wet – the traditional chorus setting. Set it to maximum for 100% wet – the traditional vibrato setting. Explore the ground between minimum and noon for adding slight amounts of movement to your dry signal (also making the Julia great on bass guitar). Explore the ground between noon and maximum for all sorts of unheard chorus/ vibrato combinations. The Julia comes in a deep lavender colored enclosure with surf green ink, featuring original artwork of the water mystery, Julia revealing the tip of her hand telling more of her true story by Adam Forster.